- Effective recruitment.
- Accurate data collection.
- Speedy resolution of administration and regulatory matters.
It is all the result of our proven system for conducting and managing multi-site clinical trials. Depending on your project needs, this system could include any or all of the following clinical trial activities:
1. CTOV contracts your trial on behalf of an identified physician investigator. To find the most suitable Principal Investigators, we evaluate their medical and research experience, GCP familiarity, their patient database and their ability to invest time and energy to the project.
2. CTOV also handles all the regulatory documents involved in the clinical trial process, including applications for approval by the IRB reporting serious adverse events, and periodic and final reports to the IRB.
3. CTOV can handle the recruitment of the study subjects, who may include a number of the Investigator's patients. We can even execute an aggressive recruitment advertising campaign. We complete all study enrollment requirements, ensuring that each participant is well-informed of the scope of the study and compliant with protocol requirements. Potential participants can call CTOV's dedicated patient recruitment line for further information.
4. CTOV works with the Principal Investigator to take care of all the site preparation activities. Our on-site Clinical Research Coordinators schedule study-related visits for all study participants, and perform all procedures required by the protocol under the supervision of the Investigator.
5. For internal quality assurance monitoring, the Research Director, Investigator, and the Research Coordinators work closely to ensure strict adherence to the protocol, the accuracy of data collection, and date.
Clinical Research Experience
CTOV focuses on Phase II, III, IV clinical research in the following therapeutic areas:
asthma and allergy
- internal medicine